Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wii Your Way to Thinness

When my son received his Wii for Christmas, I only assumed that it was just another video box that would be used for a couple of months and then be in the way forever. Boy, was I wrong! I watched a few teenagers use it after Christmas and then I couldn't wait to get in on the fun.
The Wii wasn't just a sit on your rear and get so into the game you were oblivious to everything else game. It was actually a work-out video that gives you numerous games to play so you will never become bored. Wii is a game that gives you interaction with others and if you play it with your family, it gives you quality family time. And this Mom, 48 years old, was ready to play along with her teenagers.
The first time I played golf and bowling, I was so sore the next day I couldn't move. I used muscles I hadn't used in a long time. Not only did we get a good work-out, it relieved tension and cleared our minds of the stress build-up which had accumulated during the day. The gloomy winter days soon turned into 'fun-filled, can't wait to play the games with my family' entertainment.
Aside from having quality, fun time with my family, we actually began to fine tune our bodies. We were moving around and really exercising. The Wii was helping our cardiovascular system as well as taking off a few inches here and there. The Wii was pricey and the added games are too, but I am able to say that it has been well worth the money for our family.

Lea Pitts: Wife, Mother, Wii Player

For more info on downloading Wii games, click:

http://sppalmetto.feedmywii.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: